Please Stay Tuned  

Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello Friends,

It has been a while since I have posted. Thank you for your prayers, patience and kind words. Over the past months I have been rethinking some things and want to change the direction of my blog.

Although my body does not allow me to do a lot of hands on work in the kitchen, my heart is still there. My prayer is to use the experiences and knowledge the Lord has given me to help others. I am researching avenues on ways to do this and appreciate your prayers.

So until such time these decisions are made clear to me, my blog will be a bit silent and random. I will be doing some test posts on ideas and love your feedback.

God Bless,
Diane

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post

5 comments: to “ Please Stay Tuned

  • Lutiemom
    Friday, 12 June, 2009  

    Hi Diane,
    I look forward to whatever avenue you find...your niche'. So where's that glass of lemonade? lol
    Email me sometime!

  • Zoe Elmore
    Tuesday, 07 July, 2009  

    Hey Friend, your new blog construction looks great!!
    I can't wait to see what the Lord will lead you to do.
    I know your heart, gifts and talents are in the kitchen and I'm certain the Lord is busy behind the scenes preparing you to reach an extended audience. Know I'm praying for you as HE puts the details together.
    Counting the days till we can catch up in person at She Speaks.

  • Unknown
    Monday, 20 July, 2009  

    Diane,
    I wanted to say hello and see how you were doing. It is your favorite student from JRHS, well one of them. I would love to get together and catch up. Looks like you are keeping busy take care and hope to hear from you soon.
    Carrie Mason Indelicato

  • Rachel Olsen
    Monday, 20 July, 2009  

    You're a poet and I didn't even know it!

    I've got a new roomate now, i'll have to find out if she likes key lime pie.

    Love the title of this blog. And I think there is real market out there for helping women learn to enjoy cooking. And/or helping complete novices ease into this and feel comfortable and develop a passion for it. You could help take the intimiation and drugery factor out of cooking. Hey, sign me up!!

    I do like to bake. Haven't done in it in months though.Y ou know I gave up sweets for this She Speaks fast. I probably could use a sheet pan though. Still have to make birthday cakes for others. And I want to figure out how to bake with splenda. :)

  • Marla Taviano
    Thursday, 30 July, 2009  

    Hi, Diane! I was in your speaker group last year at She Speaks. Just saw your comment on Lysa's blog from a couple weeks ago. Prayed for you just now that God will bless your time at the conference!