Check out the new video posted  

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am a fan of Gordon Ramsay. Like most of you, there is part of me that would like to take a bar of soap to his mouth. However his antics and language are part of the professional cooking life. It really makes you appreciate your home kitchens, doesn't it?
Of all the celebrity Chef's I have to admit he is one of my favorites. The man can cook and knows how to command a kitchen. Trying to find a video of him without bleeps is almost impossible.

So before you view this video I wanted to give you a heads up there are a few bleeps. I think it is a great recipe and very easy to follow. Let me know what you think.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post

1 comments: to “ Check out the new video posted

  • Rachel Olsen
    Tuesday, 01 December, 2009  

    I'm very aware that's what most professional kitchens are like. But I can't watch Gordon ... too stressful. I'm more of a Bobby Flay Throwdown kind of gal.

    The other day I saw a new show called Chef Academy with a french chef I liked - Chef Novelli. Heard of him?